I once heard a guy say, “Girls! Can’t live with them. Can’t live without them.”
Does this describe you? If so, you’ve probably wondered at times how girls tick. Why are they so hard to understand? Why do you have so much trouble with them?
As a grown girl, let me share a few tips for winning a girl’s heart.
1-Treat your special girl with great dignity and respect. Always speak kindly to her. Open doors for her. Talk to her about what interests her. Put her needs above your own. Remember that God made girls equal in value but different in function.
2. Don’t expect a girl to think the way you think. Here’s a visual for you: A guy’s mind is like a set of boxes. A guy focuses on one box at a time while he thinks. A girl’s mind, on the other hand, is like a bowl of spaghetti. Every part of her mind is connected to the other parts. So she has the ability to think about a lot of things at the same time. This is the reason her mind may go from one thing to another very quickly, while your mind is running out of breath keeping up with her. God made girls this way so they can run a home--or an organization--with great skill. Just think of what your mom does! :)
3. Remember that girls are emotional creatures. They were created to bring love into the world. They are creatures of the heart before they are creatures of the head. This does not mean they have no brains. On the contrary, girls have brilliant minds. In addition, they have a sixth sense that guys do not have. Girls have intuition. This means they can know things with their heart that make so sense to the mind.
Intuition is a gift God has given women so they can help others by alerting them to problems and giving them good advice. Many husbands, for example, are thankful to their wives for this gift that has saved them from serious problems.
Guys are not better than girls. Both guys and girls are equal in God’s eyes. They just have different functions in God’s plan.
When you respect a girl as being your equal in worth and value; when you begin to treat her with dignity; and when you understand that she is brilliant in her own right, you will begin to win a girl’s heart.
Copyright 2016 by Dr. MaryAnn Diorio. All Rights Reserved.
To Become a Gabriel Guy, you need to qualify as follows:
- You need to be born again. This means that you have accepted Jesus Christ as your personal Savior and the Lord of your life.If you don't know how to do this, click here.
- You need to have a desire to tell others about Jesus wherever you go and whenever you can.
- You need to commit to following Jesus by reading the Bible and praying every day and by obeying Jesus' command to love Him and to love your neighbor.
You can find me on the following Social Media Venues:
Blog (Matters of the Heart): http://www.networkedblogs.com/blog/maryanndiorioblog
Amazon Author Central: www.amazon.com/author/maryanndiorio
Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/drmaryanndiorio/YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/drmaryanndiorio